Is this year the year of an upgraded, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, James Heating & A/C, Inc boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Lexington. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, because this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and call 336-853-6070 when you’d like to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to determine the best size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, lowering energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with James Heating & A/C, Inc and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from our team at James Heating & A/C, Inc, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.